Wednesday 4 December 2013

Important Info of Piles Cure with Homeo Medicine





Piles (Haemorrhoids)
Piles, or haemorrhoids, are areas in the anal canal where the tissue, which contains lots of blood vessels, has become swollen. They can be internal, occurring inside the anus, or external, when they can be seen and felt on the outside of the anus. When visible they look like round pink swellings, the size of a pea or a grape. Piles are common in pregnant women, but are rare in children.

What causes piles?
Straining to empty the bowels when constipated.
Chronic diarrhoea.

Pregnancy – the weight of the fetus on the abdomen and the increased blood flow, as well as the effect of hormones on the blood vessels.

Childbirth – pushing during childbirth increases the pressure in the veins.
Straining to pass urine, especially in men with prostate problems.
Cancer or growths in the pelvis or bowel, which may exert pressure in a similar way to a pregnancy. Family history – piles can run in families and are potentially hereditary, perhaps because of weak veins in the anal area.

Obesity.
Varicose veins – many people with these also develop piles, although piles are not varicose veins.
Different types of piles
Piles are classified according to their position. First-degree piles remain inside the rectum or anal canal. Second-degree piles protrude (or prolapse) from the anus when the bowels are opened, but return of their own accord afterwards. Third-degree piles are similar, but only return inside when pushed back. Fourth-degree piles hang permanently outside the anus.
What are the symptoms?
Most people affected have internal piles and may not have any symptoms at all. The earliest symptom is often bleeding of fresh, red blood from the anal passage when the bowels are opened. There may be itchiness around the anal area. Third and fourth degree piles may be more painful and tend to produce a slimy discharge of mucus that leaks from the exposed lining of the pile.
There are conditions other than piles that can cause bleeding from the anus, so anyone who notices bleeding in their stool should visit a doctor for advice.

Diagnosing piles
The doctor will ask about your health and carry out a physical examination.

If there are external piles, these will be spotted on examination. A rectal examination, where a gloved finger is gently inserted into the anal canal, will be performed. Internal piles cannot normally be felt in this way, but the examination can reveal other problems such as an anal fissure - a painful tear of the lining of the anus. These other conditions need to be excluded before a diagnosis can be made.
Relieving symptoms
Regular warm baths may relieve the irritation; Ice packs may help reduce swelling,
Treatments
Piles can usually be treated at home. The most important element in encouraging existing piles to clear up is to avoid constipation. By having regular bowel movements, and avoiding straining, stools pass easily and do not put pressure on the blood vessels in the anal area.
Eating plenty of fibre-rich foods such as fruit, vegetables and wholegrain cereals (eg brown rice, wholemeal bread), and drinking plenty of fluids, especially water, should keep bowel movements soft.
Avoid rich and spicy food,non-vegtarian food,strict no to pickles

It may help to take a fibre supplement or mild laxatives which soften bowel motions.

Homeopathic treatment for Piles
Homeopathy greatly helps in curing piles specially the 1st 2nd and 3rd degree piles and no surgery should be thought of till homeopathy has been tried. Some of the most commonly used medicines in treating piles are:
Hamamelis –Q –very very useful in controlling bleeding caused due to piles
Aesculus hip-piles with acute pain in the back
Collinsonia..chronic painful bleeding piles with pain as if sticks were placed in the rectum.
Graphitis-for piles and fissures with hard stools
Ratanhia-pain as if splinters of glass were sticking in the rectum

..Sulphur,Nux.Vomica,silicea etc.

5 comments:

  1. I had Hemorrhoid over years, and I have had countless different medication. All effort made to cure the menace of this recurrent problem prove abortive. I was literary at the end of the rope when I came across Jane story, Jane was inspiring, as she also had same problem as mine but uses Dr. Johnson product before she was able to get a cure. Therefore based on this info, I decided to contact him on my own regard and finally got his medicine. I only used the medicine for three weeks after which I went for a test, and my Doctor himself confirmed that Am Cured,If you are having same problem as mine, you can contact him for advice at possible solution with drjohnson958@gmail.com or call +1(518)-675-6082

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete