Thursday 5 December 2013

About Piles & Preventive Measures



Piles are also known as hemorrhoids are caused due to swelling and inflammation of the veins present in the rectum and anus. Piles treatment through Ayurveda has been quite effective. The Ayurveda treatment is a more holistic method with no side-effects.

Types of Piles: are of two types

 External: It is externally thrombosed (Mass) they may be very painful and can causes problem in sitting and even walking. There is a swelling around anal area and may take a few weeks to disappear, and after healing a skin tag may remain. If they are large and causing issues with hygiene, they produce irritation of the surrounding skin and thus itchiness and burning around the anus.
 Internal: Internal hemorrhoids usually present with bright red, rectal bleeding during or following a bowel movement.The blood typically covers the stool, is on the toilet paper, or drips into the toilet bowl..Other symptoms may include mucous discharge, a perinatal mass if they prolapse through the anus, itchiness. Internal hemorrhoids are painful if they become thrombosed or necrotic

Cause of Piles: There are several factors which increase your risk of developing piles. Some of the common factors that might lead to piles are:

Ø  Genetic tendency (due to weak rectal veins, and walls).
Ø  Poor tone of muscle in the rectal region.
Ø  Constipation (hard stool) is the primary cause of piles
Ø  Undisciplined food routines. untimely food routines
Ø  Use of excessive chilies, spices and oil in food
Ø  Use of junk food.
Ø  Habits i.e. drinking, smoking and drug abuse
Ø  Obesity
Ø  Inactive or sedentary lifestyle.
Ø  Chronic or prolonged cough.
Ø  Pregnancy
Ø  Excessive use of laxatives or enemas.
Ø  Habitual weight lifting.

Signs and Symptoms of Piles: The symptoms of piles vary depending upon the site of piles, duration of symptoms and your overall health.

Ø  Itching in and around anal area.
Ø  Burning sensation in and around the area?
Ø  Pain while passing stool.sometimes a sever pain
Ø  Bleeding while passing stool. Sometime bleeding occurs other times as wel.
Ø  Visible mass in side/out side anus
Ø  Feeling of constant constipation
Ø  Rectum come out during stool and moves in after some time by its own. Sometimes has to be pushed.
Ø  Gel type mucus discharge or wetness around anal area.

It's all about keeping unnecessary pressure off your abdomen.
 Eat lots of high-fibre foods to keep things moving as they should. Bump up your brown rice, wholemeal bread, vegetable and fruit intake, and minimise the things that bind you up, especially refined and processed foods like cakes and biscuits.
 Drink plenty of fluids, especially water and fruit juices. But cut back on the coffee and alcohol – they can dehydrate you, and next thing you know, you're constipated and straining on the loo.
Take regular light exercise – walking and swimming are great piles-fighters.
 It may sound silly, but go to the toilet whenever you need to. Shy at work? Get over it! The alternative is much less pleasant.

7 comments:

  1. I had Hemorrhoid over years, and I have had countless different medication. All effort made to cure the menace of this recurrent problem prove abortive. I was literary at the end of the rope when I came across Jane story, Jane was inspiring, as she also had same problem as mine but uses Dr. Johnson product before she was able to get a cure. Therefore based on this info, I decided to contact him on my own regard and finally got his medicine. I only used the medicine for three weeks after which I went for a test, and my Doctor himself confirmed that Am Cured,If you are having same problem as mine, you can contact him for advice at possible solution with drjohnson958@gmail.com or call +1(518)-675-6082

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Epilepsy, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Fatal Familial Insomnia ,Dupuytren's disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have provided good information regarding piles types, causes, signs & symptoms. Piles Treatment we can use herbal products. Cureveda provide Ayurvedic products for piles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete