Thursday 28 November 2013

Miracle Cure in Homeopathic Medicine:




I am Sharing experience of suffering from this very common disease with uncommon cure. I got piles 8 years back. I could not diagnose this disease and thought the blood come out at the time of bowel movement for any other reason. But at last a doctor discover my disease and i was frightened as he asked me to go for operation. I felt pain in ano and sometimes red blood would coming out at the time of bowel movement. It was so irritating that i sometimes felt very frustrating.
I was searching for some measures to heal this without operation. It was a genuine research on homeopathic medicine as i was so anxious.
My suggestion to all suffering from piles and anal fissure would be to try these medicine.

For piles and anal fissure:

You can try Aesculus Hip:  Doge: At first Aesculus Hip 200, 5 drops before sleep for 1 month. Then Aesculus Hip 1m power for 1 months, and 3m power for the 3rd months. If you experience bleeding you can try Nitric Acid 200 power 7 drops at morning during bleeding period.

Background of this medicine:

Key attributes of homeopathic single remedy Aesculus Hip are Constipation, Hemorrhoids (Blind and Bleeding), Varicose Veins.
100% Natural
No Side Effects
Soft Tablets or Pellets Dissolve Instantly
Generic homeopathic single remedy
Indications: Aesculus Hip is a chief remedy for hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids which are blind, painful, burning and purplish bleeding hemorrhoids. Rectum is sore with fulness, burning and itching. There is dryness of rectum with sensation as if rectum is full of small sticks. Knife like pains shoot up the rectum. Blind bleeding piles worse during menopause.

Aesculus Hip also helps in constipation. Stool is large, dry and very difficult to pass. Stool is followed by fullness of the rectum and there is intense pain in anus for hours. There is dryness and heat in the rectum. Constipation with severe low back pain. Aesculus Hip also helps in itching caused due to threadworms.

Aesculus Hip is also useful in treating varicose veins. Varicose veins of purple color. There is aching and soreness in the limbs. Backache affecting sacrum and hips. 

Directions: Please refer the dosage instructions given on the product pack or use the product as directed by your physician.

Warnings: This product is to be used for self-limiting conditions. If symptoms do not improve in 4 days or worsen, discontinue use and seek assistance of a health professional * As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby seek professional advise before taking this product * Keep this and all medicine out of reach of children * Store in a cool dark place * Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing * Close cap tightly after use.
 

15 comments:

  1. Wish ur recovery from piles very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sir you have written in 3rd month use power 3m but this power is not available in the market so what to do?

      Delete
    2. You can use 2m for the 3rd month and onward!! Thanks for your query!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Sir 2m potency is not available in the market also if I am fealing better with 200 potency do I really need to increase it to 1m or so

      Delete
    5. Yes, then you can take 1m. To get the best result plz give up smoking if u have this bad habit.

      Delete
  2. Aeschylus has been useful to me for constipation.I don't know for how long I can take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no constipation but I am suffering by the disease. Some dots are found surrounding the rectum. What will I do? Please help. My email ariju08@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://ayurvedic-herbs-online-shop-in.my-free.website

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://alexmedindia.simplesite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wanted to tell you, I Like this blog post. Thanks for sharing information. piles cure in ayurveda Ghaziabad . We also provide piles treatment. Prakash Medical Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please provide mobile number of Prakash Medical Centre Ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful cure tips of piles, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics. Ayurveda Piles Cure also provide piles treatment in Ghaziabad


    ReplyDelete
  9. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete